Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager (EC2)
Our client who is a successful provider of building services are looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager, to look after a prestigious site based near The Barbican.
They will be required to manage a 3 man shift plus fabric operative. Management of all internal teams and external sub-contractors performing planned and reactive maintenance, and all other M&E work functions.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Provision of quality management information and reporting both management and client
- Good communications with company and client
- Effective man management of sub-contractors and site personnel.
- Positive innovative contribution and lead by example.
- Hands on management
- Ensure correct escalation process is followed
- Ensure high quality delivery of PPM and reactive works to meet SLA
- Understand and implement H&S policy requirements.
- Ensure Health & Safety awareness culture is promoted
- Ensure Risk Assessment and Method statements are followed
- Ensure correct PPE is used as applicable
- Manage extra works from quotation to invoice
- Appropriate City & Guilds certification
- Experience working within M&E building maintenance.
- A level of IT literacy – Word, Excel, Outlook, Client on line systems.
- Report writing.
- Smart & presentable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.