M&E Contract Manager (Southampton)
Our client is a large building services and facilities management company who currently have vacancies for M&E Contract Managers. Managing a team of 8, candidates should have at least 5 years contract management experience and come from a proven engineering hard services background. You will be managing a retail complex.
- Provide leadership, and ensure that all contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the development of the contract are taken.
- Make sure that business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that the clients and the company’s health and safety policy are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Develop the contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, to make sure that these are met and exceeded.
- Put in place appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Maintaining a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of our business
Recognising the need for leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
Delivering effective business communication through advice, to management and teams through meetings, briefings, and consultation forums, correspondence.
Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
Qualification in a relevant engineering discipline such as mechanical or electrical engineering
Proven track record of people management
Proven track record of managing P&L, WIP and debt recovery.