FM Contract Support Administrator (Docklands & City)
Our client are one of the largest independently owned and managed technical service providers in the UK and Ireland, with extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration. They are currently looking for a Facilities/Maintenance Contract Support Administrator. Applicants must have previous experience and good knowledge of Concept 500 and JD Edwards
- Contract Delivery: Support the team with relevant administration tasks to meet & exceed the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Meetings: Attend where necessary and take responsibility for appropriate actions – at client meetings, working closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Financial Performance: Work closely with the contract manager to support all WIP processes relating to the contract and coordinate any additional costs as necessary relating to suppliers or subcontractors.
- Commercial Aspects: Work closely with the commercial team and contract manager to gain a full understanding of the contractual obligations from ourselves and the customer.
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client & service partner expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting management team
- National Operations Centre: Liaise with the schedulers and the helpdesk to ensure the allocation of PPM tasks are produced by Concept to ensure appropriate sign off for reporting.
- Communication: Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract
- Learning & Development: Take responsibility for your own learning and development activities supported by your line manager and the Performance & Development Review
- Positive solution driven mindset
- Accurate and clear written communication & information sharing skills
- Proactive to solve potential difficulties & conflict
- Professional approach and demonstrates respect for others
- Team working ethic
- Deals constructively with first level complaints & criticism
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates initiative
- Takes responsibility and confidently makes decisions
- Willing to learn from others
- Previous similar or relevant experience of working with clients & end users
- Undertaking basic financial support – invoicing/WIP/inputting timesheets and expenses
- Basic commercial awareness – working within SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Microsoft Office IT Skills intermediate
- Demonstrable experience in similar customer facing or service provider role.
- Able to multi task in a high pressured environment
- Exceptional levels of customer service